Benefits of SMA Physician Membership
No Ongoing Fees
We eliminate all the annual fees associated with hosting, domain management and email. We give you space on our server, purchase, manage, and renew your domain name, and setup an email account. These items are included in your membership.
Your site lives in a tier 1 hosting environment that is stable and secure so your website stays active and available for your patients. SMA uses WordPress® technology, the most prominent system for managing website content.
Getting a web presence established can be daunting. We help you by walking you through the process along with the web designers, then keep it running in a secure reliable hosting environment. Once you determine you want a site, we work with you to acquire your domain name, then connect you with our qualified web designers. You work directly with them to build your site. Fees apply for design and depend on option selected.
While you focus on your practice,
we focus on your web presence.
24x7x365 Medical Air Transport Services
AirMed, the country’s premiere air ambulance provider.
- Worldwide Evacuations & Repatriations
- Transport to the hospital of your choice* from any point on the globe
- 24/7 Medical Services Hotline
- From a stomach virus to the flu, members have access to AirMed’s extensive network of English-speaking doctors and other specialists worldwide
- Domestic Transports to Specialty Hospitals (when a hospitalized member requires specialty care at another hospital*)
- Foreign Travel Advisories (up-to-the-minute global threat assessments)
- Transport of Mortal Remains
How will AirMed benefit you as a member?
A medical evacuation can cost up to $200,000. But as an AirMed member, the full cost of flight, medical staff and ground transportation is included with your membership. Unlike travel and health insurance, there are no deductibles, no co-pays or claims to file.
Additional Savings on the Family Upgrade Option.
- Only $195 (nearly 50% off of retail prices)
- Call 800-356-2161 for more information about the Family Upgrade Option
Payroll Management Services
How will Payroll Management
Doubt-free, error-free payroll processes that are seamlessly integrated into your business help to save you time and effort, while automated taxes and reporting keep you compliant. They can prepare your payroll checks, administer your taxes, provide direct deposit and track employees’ time and attendance.
Their cloud-based system allows you complete flexibility and accessibility, while our streamlined services maximize accuracy and efficiency. With multiple payment options, Netchex has the flexibility to fit your needs.
Call contact Randy Glick at 800-423-4992
for more information about Payroll Management.
- Tracking purchases on itemized statements
- Getting extra cards for additional users
- Making purchases around the world
24/7 account access:
- Oversee all activity at a glance
- Manage payment options and transactions
- Update profile information
- Set account alerts to track payments and balances
- Manage accounts, anytime, anywhere
Get Your Very Own SMA Benefit Visa!
Save money while supporting the Southern Medical Association.
Support Patient Care
The SMA Credit Card Program helps the Southern Medical Association improve the quality of patient care through multidisciplinary, interprofessional education.
Reception Room Magazine Subscriptions
Up to 50% off on more than 200 leading magazines
To get more information about Reception Room Magazine Subscriptions, contact:
Vicki Johnson at 800-423-4992 ext. 124.
TSYS® - Secure Electronic Payments
Does the hassle of payment processing keep you from more pressing matters?
We have partnered with TSYS®-Secure, the electronic payments expert to offer complete credit/debit card, eCheck/ACH, recurring payments, email invoicing/receipts and web-based solutions that save your practice time and money.
Payment Bridge is a PCI-compliant solution that uses the industry's most powerful tools to fight potential fraud, ensuring your payments are secure and your patients' payment information is safe.