- Call for Abstracts opens - April
- Submission deadline - July
- Notifications sent - August
- Conference takes place - October/November
- Call for Abstracts opens - November
- Submission deadline: January
- Acceptance notifications emailed - February
- Conference takes place - Mid to late April
Abstracts are now being solicited for SMA’s 112th Annual Scientific Assembly for digital poster presentations. This will be the only format for abstract presentations during this year’s Assembly. If your submission is accepted, you will be allocated a total of 6 minutes (including 1 minute for questions and answers) to present your poster. Please review the guidelines carefully in order to prepare your presentation successfully.
Who is Eligible to Submit?
Medical Students, Residents, and Fellows
What is the Deadline for Submission?
The deadline for submission of abstracts is July 23, 2021.