Podcast | The Practice of Medicine | October 26, 2020
A Day in the Life – Of 3 UT Houston Orthopedic Surgery Residents
An informal but enlightening conversation with 3 UT Houston Orthopedic Surgery residents of differing years. In this podcast, we discuss topics such as choosing a residency program, positives and negatives of the residency, and how to manage balancing a strenuous residency with the demands of everyday life.
At the end of this podcast, the listener should learn the following:
- How to manage hardships during residency.
- How to balance residency and keeping up personal hobbies.
- Advice for those pursuing medicine and why it is a good choice to make.
- Rebecca Fabian (host), MS4 Tulane
- Dr. Daniel Gonzalez-Luna (PGY4), UT Orthopedic Surgery
- Dr. Adeet Amin (PGY2), UT Orthopedic Surgery
- Dr. Victor Wu (PGY1), UT Orthopedic Surgery