Registration is still open for
Southern Medical Association’s 17th Annual Conference on Osteoporosis:
Diagnosis, Management and Prevention
February 20-22, 2015
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, Destin, Florida
Why Attend? Quality Education at a Beautiful Location!
- Focused osteoporosis education, including: diagnosis, developing a management strategy, monitoring patients on treatment, possible long-term complications, secondary osteoporosis, and treating challenging cases
- Case-based format - information can immediately be applied
- Knowledgeable, reputable speakers
- Meets educational requirements for Osteoporosis credentialing & other accreditation requirements, including AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM, ASRT credit, and Nursing Credit
- Florida’s Emerald Gulf Coast with the whitest beaches in the world
- Great room rates – you won’t believe what all is included!
Bring the ENTIRE family! There is something for everyone!
Want to learn more? Visit these links to:
View the educational sessions
Register for the meeting
Book your hotel reservation - A limited number of rooms are still available at the group rate! Don’t delay, call today, 1-800-320-8115, and reference Group Code 23A4PM !
Can’t be in Destin? We will bring the Conference to you!
Watch the sessions in live streaming video over the Internet, and earn CME/CE credit!
Click for Details
For complete information or to register, visit our website, or call 800-423-4992, ext. 620 for personal registration assistance.