EBP Audit and Tax Services
SMA Services, Inc. Preferred Provider
Employee Benefit Plan Audit and Tax Services
Are you getting the highest level of service from your employee benefit plan auditor? Is your professional services firm keeping you informed about regulatory changes and updates impacting your plan and fiduciary responsibilities? Are you getting valuable feedback for operational improvements or just an audit report?
A preferred provider of SMA Services, Inc., LaPorte CPAs & Business Advisors (LaPorte) is one of the largest independent accounting and business advisory firms in the region, with over 190 personnel in Louisiana and Texas.
LaPorte’s Employee Benefit Plan (EBP) Services Group has the resources, specialized knowledge, and experience to handle services for plan sponsors across the United States, such as:
- Audits of employee benefit plans: (401(k), 403(b), defined benefit, health and welfare, employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Preparation of Form 5500
- Assistance with correcting plan operational errors
- EBP checkups (for plans under 100 employees)
Our qualifications include:
- Over 80 employee benefit plans audited nationally
- Plan participants ranging from 100 to over 4,000 employees
- Plan assets ranging from less than $1 million to over $200 million
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
If you are considering switching CPA firms or are interested in engaging a firm for the first time, consider LaPorte.