Management Liability (D&O) Insurance
Management liability is the term used to describe a package of insurance policies designed to protect a corporation and its directors and officers. This package protects your facility and it’s employees against circumstances not covered under a traditional commercial general liability policy.
D&O – functions as “management errors and omissions liability insurance,” covering Directors and Officers and the Entity from claims arising from actual or alleged managerial decisions that have an adverse effect financially or result in regulatory matters. Potential claimants can be employees, shareholders, community members, competitors, and regulatory bodies.
EPLI – covers actual or alleged wrongful employment acts. Typical claims covered include: wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, failure to hire, failure to promote. Potential claimants can be employees, prospective employees, or third parties, including vendors, customers/ patients.
Fiduciary Liability – covers fiduciary liability (as imposed by ERISA), and employee benefits liability.
- Coverage for alleged mismanagement claims brought by employees, competitors, regulatory bodies, community members, creditors, customers, or other stakeholders;
- Coverage for Employment Practices;
- Additional resources for policyholders.
- Protects you, individually, and your personal assets, which are otherwise at risk;
- Front-line coverage for claims alleging harassment, discrimination, and wrongful termination, by employees and third parties;
- Risk Management services including complimentary loss prevention and training resources.