Short Term Medical Insurance
Short term medical insurance, (temporary health insurance) or (term health insurance) can provide a temporary solution to fill gaps in coverage due to any number of reasons. Situations that merit considering short term medical insurance include: transitions between jobs, new job with waiting period for coverage start, waiting periods between paid coverage and Medicare coverage, or, a life change which places you outside of an enrollment period.
- Limited-duration insurance;
- Access to telemedicine 24/7;
- Offers an array of coverage durations and options.
- Up to 728 days of coverage with one time underwriting;
- $0 copay- not subject to out of pocket expanses;
- Child/Children Only Policies/ Bridge to Medicare.