Deadline Extended Until Friday, January 15, 2016.
The Southern Medical Journal invites original research and review manuscripts on current topics in Mental Health for a special issue to be published in 2016. The Journal welcomes manuscripts in the following topic areas, but other contemporary topics will also be considered:
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Child abuse
- Alzheimer’s and other dementias
- Effects of aging on mental health and mental acuity/keeping the mind healthy
- Mental health issues in teenagers
- Bipolar disorder (manic-depressive illness)
- Advances in drug therapy
- Autism spectrum
- PTSD (posttraumatic stress disorder)
- Mental health issues in disaster relief
- Suicide prevention
- ADHD/ADD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
* Please note that case reports will not be considered.
Manuscripts should be submitted to the Southern Medical Journal through its online submission system no later than Friday, January 15, 2016 to be considered for the special issue. Instructions for authors and submission information pertaining to original and review articles may be obtained on the SMJ Editorial Manager website.
Please contact the SMJ Editorial Office at email@example.com with any questions related to this call for papers.