Gather your family, friends, and colleagues and travel with Southern Medical Association and Auburn University to explore the wonders of Edinburgh and London during the next Comparative Healthcare Systems conference to be held June 5-16, 2014. A comprehensive itinerary and finely detailed arrangements combine to deliver a distinctively memorable educational and cultural experience.
THE EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY
- Examines the healthcare strategies and economic influences of the United Kingdom National Health System
- Includes classroom sessions and interaction with national officials as well as local physicians to better understand the United Kingdom National Health System
- Features visits to public and private hospitals and medical schools
- This Medallion Level CME Opportunity is sponsored by the Southern Medical Association – an ACCME awarded “Accreditation with Commendation” provider
THE TOUR EXPERIENCE
- Features a custom travel itinerary specially designed to encourage a greater understanding of the countries visited and enrich your overall experience
- Examines the culture, history, and natural beauty of Edinburgh and London – two of Europe’s most fascinating cities
- Provides a unique opportunity to travel with other healthcare professionals
- Features deluxe accommodations at Edinburgh’s Balmoral Hotel and The Langham Hotel in London
- Offers two full-day sightseeing opportunities, including St. Andrews Castle and Falkland Palace, as well as Stonehenge and Bath for spouses and guests on days when conference attendees are in session
- Social events include a Welcome Reception, Farewell to Edinburgh Evening aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia, and in London a West End Theatre Evening and Reception at the Oxford Cambridge Club
- Escort and coordination services are provided by SMA Tours – emphasizing quality and personal service
View Brochure here or call SMA Tours at (800) 239-7444 to request more details!