May 29, 2020
Physicians-in-Training Leadership Conference
Announcing - April, 2021 - Inaugural Physicians-in-Training Leadership Conference
Plans are well underway! Join us as we plan and develop our first meeting, to be held at Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans!
Medical Students and Residents will have an opportunity to:
- Submit abstracts for oral and digital poster presentations;
- Participate in hands-on workshops;
- Network with colleagues from medical schools across SMA’s Southern Region;
- Participate in interactive activities designed for interprofessional learning;
- Take home practical information from keynote speakers;
- Fulfill ACGME requirements related to participation in scholarly activities;
- Experience one of the best meeting cities in our area - “The Big Easy”!
Our goal is for medical students and residents to plan and design this meeting. Please share with us:
- Topics of interest for keynote speakers
- Ideas for learning experiences that are unique, fun, and challenging
- Social event ideas
- Any ideas that would make this the PERFECT meeting to attend!
We will be launching the “Call for Abstracts” in mid-July - so NOW IS THE TIME to make your voice be heard!