1. Bell K, Ristovski-Slijepcevic S. Cancer survivorship: why labels matter. J Clin Oncol 2013;31:409-411.
2. Hewitt M, Greenfield S, Stovall E. From Cancer Patient to Cancer Survivor: Lost in Transition. Committee on Cancer Survivorship: Improving Care and Quality of Life. Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 2005.
4. De Moor JS, Mariotto AB, Parry C, et al. Cancer survivors in the United States: prevalence across the survivorship trajectory and implications for care. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2013;22:561-570.
6. Merport A, Lemon SC, Nyambose J, et al. The use of cancer treatment summaries and care plans among Massachusetts physicians. Support Care Cancer 2012;20:1579-1583.
7. Birken SA, Deal AM, Mayer DK, et al. Determinants of survivorship care plan use in US cancer programs. J Cancer Educ 2014;29:720-727.
8. Salz T, Oeffinger KC, McCabe MS, et al. Survivorship care plans in research and practice. CA Cancer J Clin 2012;62:101-117.
9. Stricker CT, Jacobs LA, Risendal B, et al. Survivorship care planning after the Institute of Medicine recommendations: how are we faring? J Cancer Surviv 2011;5:358-370.
10. Forsythe LP, Parry C, Alfano CM, et al. Use of survivorship care plans in the United States: associations with survivorship care. J Natl Cancer Inst 2013;105:1579-1587.
11. Dulko D, Pace CM, Dittus KL, et al. Barriers and facilitators to implementing cancer survivorship care plans. Oncol Nurs Forum 2013;40:575-580.
12. Shalom MM, Hahn EE, Casillas J, et al. Do survivorship care plans make a difference? A primary care provider perspective. J Oncol Pract 2011;7:314-318.
13. Ezendam NP, Nicolaije KA, Kruitwagen RF, et al. Survivorship Care Plans to inform the primary care physician: results from the ROGY care pragmatic cluster randomized control trial. J Cancer Surviv 2014;8:595-602.
15. Potosky AL, Han PK, Rowland J, et al. Differences between primary care physicians’ and oncologists’ knowledge, attitudes and practices regarding the care of cancer survivors. J Gen Intern Med 2011;26:1403-1410.
16. Nekhlyudov L, Aziz NM, Lerro C, et al. Oncologists’ and primary care physicians’ awareness of late and long-term effects of chemotherapy: implications for care of the growing population of survivors. J Oncol Pract 2014;10:e29-e36.
18. Ferrell BR, Winn R. Medical and nursing education and training opportunities to improve survivorship care. J Clin Oncol 2006;24:5142-5148.
19. Hewitt M, Rowland JH, Yancik R. Cancer survivors in the United States: age, health, and disability. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 2003;58:82-91.
21. Ruddy KJ, Barton D, Loprinzi CL. Laying to rest psychostimulants for cancer-related fatigue? J Clin Oncol 2014;32:1865-1867.
22. Esposito K, Chiodini P, Colao A, et al. Metabolic syndrome and risk of cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Diabetes Care 2012;35:2402-2411.
23. de Haas EC, Oosting SF, Lefrandt JD, et al. The metabolic syndrome in cancer survivors. Lancet Oncol 2010;11:193-203.
24. Ganz PA. Monitoring the physical health of cancer survivors: a survivorship-focused medical history. J Clin Oncol 2006;24:5105-5111.
25. Hawkins NA, Smith T, Zhao L, et al. Health-related behavior change after cancer: results of the American Cancer Society’ studies on cancer survivors (SCS). J Cancer Surviv 2010;4:20-32.
26. Stanton AL. Psychosocial concerns and interventions for cancer survivors. J Clin Oncol 2006;24:5132-5137.
27. Kushi LH, Doyle C, McCullough M, et al. American Cancer Society Guidelines on nutrition and physical activity for cancer prevention: reducing the risk of cancer with healthy food choices and physical activity. CA Cancer J Clin 2012;62:30-67.
28. Blanchard CM, Courneya KS, Stein K. Cancer survivor’ adherence to lifestyle behavior recommendations and associations with health-related quality of life: results from the American Cancer Society’ SCS-II. J Clin Oncol 2008;26:2198-2204.
30. Khatcheressian JL, Hurley P, Bantug E, et al. Breast cancer follow-up and management after primary treatment: American Society of Clinical Oncology clinical practice guideline update. J Clin Oncol 2013;31:961-965.
31. Meyerhardt JA, Mangu PB, Flynn PJ, et al. Follow-up care, surveillance protocol, and secondary prevention measures for survivors of colorectal cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology clinical practice guideline endorsement. J Clin Oncol 2013;31:4465-4470.
33. Rubin LG, Levin MJ, Ljungman P. 2013 IDSA clinical practice guideline for vaccination of the immunocompromised host. Clin Infect Dis 2014;58:309-318.
34. Tomblyn M, Chiller T, Einsele H, et al. Guidelines for preventing infectious complications among hematopoietic cell transplantation recipients: a global perspective. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 2009;15:1143-1238.