1. Chreiman KM, Prakash PS, Martin ND, et al. Staying connected: service-specific orientation can be successfully achieved using a mobile application for onboarding care providers. Trauma Surg Acute Care Open 2017;2:e000085.
2. Garcia MG, Watt JL, Falder-Saeed K, et al. Orienting and onboarding clinical nurse specialists: a process improvement project. Clin Nurse Spec 2017;31: 163–168.
3. Sanchez-Gomez MB, Ramos-Santana S, Gomez-Salgado J, et al. Benefits of advanced practice nursing for its expansion in the Spanish context. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2019;16:680.
4. Pena H, Kester K, Cadavero A, et al. Implementation of an evidence-based onboarding program to optimize efficiency and care delivery in an intensive care unit. J Nurses Prof Dev [online ahead of print May 31, 2022] .
5. Chekijian SA, Elia TR, Monti JE, et al. Integration of advanced practice providers in academic emergency departments: best practices and considerations. AEM Educ Train 2018;2(suppl 1):S48–S55.
6. Langley TM, Dority J, Fraser JF, et al. A comprehensive onboarding and orientation plan for neurocritical care advanced practice providers. J Neurosci Nurs 2018;50:157–160.
7. Goldschmidt K, Rust D, Torowicz D, et al. Onboarding advanced practice nurses: development of an orientation program in a cardiac center. J Nurs Adm 2011;41:36–40.