1. Vogel L. Pre-residency boot camps calm medical graduate jitters. CMAJ 2018;190:E967–E968.
2. CarLee A, Rowat J, Suneja M. Assessing entrustable professional activities using an orientation OSCE: identifying the gaps. J Grad Med Educ 2019; 11:214–220.
3. Pearlman RE, Pawelczak M, Yatch AC, et al. Program director perceptions of proficiency in the core entrustable professional activities. J Grad Med Educ 2017;9:588–592.
4. Angus SV, Vu TR, Willett LL. Internal medicine residency program directors’ views of the core entrustable professional activities for entering residency: an opportunity to enhance communication of competency along the continuum. Acad Med 2017;2:785–791.
5. Langdale LA, Schaad D, Wipf J, et al. Preparing graduates for the first year of residency: are medical schools meeting the need? Acad Med 2003;78: 39–44.
6. Lypson ML, Frohna JG, Gruppen LD, et al. Assessing residents’ competencies at baseline: identifying the gaps. Acad Med 2004;79:564–570.
7. Hammoud MM, Foster LM, Cuddy MM, et al. Medical student experiences with accessing and entering patient information in electronic health records during the obstetrics-gynecology clerkship. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2020; 223:435.e1–435.e6.
8. Wallach PM, Foster LM, Cuddy MM, et al. Electronic health record use in internal medicine clerkships and sub-internships for medical students graduating from 2012 to 2016. J Gen Intern Med 2019;34:705–711.
11. Jacobs KG, Kugler J, Chi J, et al. A mixed methods approach to understanding curricular impact of a capstone course on the self-efficacy of fourth-year medical students. Cureus 2020;12:e9537.
12. Wayne DB, Cohen ER, Singer BD, et al. Progress toward improving medical school graduates’ skills via a “boot camp” curriculum. Simul Healthc 2014; 9:33–39.
13. Heidemann LA, Walford E, Mack J, et al. Is there a role for internal medicine residency preparation courses in the fourth year curriculum? A single-center experience. J Gen Intern Med 2018;33:2048–2050.
14. Teo AR, Harleman E, O’Sullivan PS, et al. The key role of a transition course in preparing medical students for internship. Acad Med 2011; 86:860–865.
15. Laack TA, Newman JS, Goyal DG, et al. A 1-week simulated internship course helps prepare medical students for transition to residency. Simul Healthc 2010;5: 127–132.
16. Fisher JW, Thompson BM, Garcia AD. Integrative clinical experience: an innovative program to prepare for internship. Teach Learn Med 2007;19: 302–307.
17. Monday LM, Gaynier A, Berschback M, et al. Outcomes of an online virtual boot camp to prepare fourth-year medical students for a successful transition to internship. Cureus 2020;12:e8558.
18. Cohen ER, Barsuk JH, Moazed F, et al. Making July safer: simulation-based mastery learning during intern boot camp. Acad Med 2013;88:233–239.
19. Blackmore C, Austin J, Lopushinsky SR, et al. Effects of postgraduate medical education “boot camps” on clinical skills, knowledge, and confidence: a metaanalysis. J Grad Med Educ 2014;6:643–652.
20. Bell SG, Kobernik EK, Burk-Rafel J, et al. Trainees’ perceptions of the transition from medical school to residency. Grad Med Educ 2020;12:611–614.
21. Varma B, Mirson L, Vanderberg R, et al. A survey of internal medicine interns regarding the most useful topics to include in an internal medicine track of a “Get Ready for Residency Boot Camp” course. Med Sci Educ 2020;31:37–40.