1. Loprinzi PD, Cardinal B, Smit E, et al. Physical activity and breast cancer risk. J Exerc Sci Fit 2012;10:1-7.
2. Loprinzi PD, Lee H. Rationale for promoting physical activity among cancer survivors: literature review and epidemiologic examination. Oncol Nurs Forum 2014;41:117-125.
3. Gonçalves AK, Dantas Florencio GL, Maisonnette de Atayde Silva MJ, et al. Effects of physical activity on breast cancer prevention: a systematic review. J Phys Act Health 2014;11:445-454.
4. Wolin KY, Tuchman H. Physical activity and gastrointestinal cancer prevention. Recent Results Cancer Res 2011;186:73-100.
5. Liu Y, Hu F, Li D, et al. Does physical activity reduce the risk of prostate cancer? A systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur Urol 2011;60:1029-1044.
6. Davies NJ, Batehup L, Thomas R. The role of diet and physical activity in breast, colorectal, and prostate cancer survivorship: a review of the literature. Br J Cancer 2011;105( suppl 1 ):S52-S73.
7. Loprinzi PD, Cardinal BJ, Winters-Stone K, et al. Physical activity and the risk of breast cancer recurrence: a literature review. Oncol Nurs Forum 2012;39:269-274.
8. Schmid D, Leitzmann MF. Association between physical activity and mortality among breast cancer and colorectal cancer survivors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Ann Oncol 2014;25:1293-1311.
9. Shephard RJ. Limits to the measurement of habitual physical activity by questionnaires. Br J Sports Med 2003;37:197-206.
10. Loprinzi PD, Walker JF, Lee H. Association between physical activity and inflammatory markers among U.S. adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Am J Health Promot 2014;29:81-88.
11. Streckmann F, Kneis S, Leifert JA, et al. Exercise program improves therapy-related side-effects and quality of life in lymphoma patients undergoing therapy. Ann Oncol 2014;25:493-499.
12. San Juan AF, Fleck SJ, Chamorro-Vina C, et al. Early-phase adaptations to intrahospital training in strength and functional mobility of children with leukemia. J Strength Cond Res 2007;21:173-177.
13. Travier N, Velthuis MJ, Steins Bisschop CN, et al. Effects of an 18-week exercise programme started early during breast cancer treatment: a randomised controlled trial. BMC Med 2015;13:121.
14. Ostir GV, Berges IM, Kuo YF, et al. Mobility activity and its value as a prognostic indicator of survival in hospitalized older adults. J Am Geriatr Soc 2013;61:551-557.
15. Loprinzi PD, Lee H, Cardinal BJ. Objectively measured physical activity among US cancer survivors: considerations by weight status. J Cancer Surviv 2013;7:493-499.
16. Loprinzi PD, Cardinal BJ. Effects of physical activity on common side effects of breast cancer treatment. Breast Cancer 2012;19:4-10.