1. Harlan LC, Clegg LX, Trimble EL. Trends in surgery and chemotherapy for women diagnosed with ovarian cancer in the United States. J Clin Oncol 2003;21:3488-3494.
2. Bristow RE, Chang J, Ziogas A, et al. Adherence to treatment guidelines for ovarian cancer as a measure of quality care. Obstet Gynecol 2013;121:1226-1234.
3. Earle CC, Schrag D, Neville BA, et al. Effect of surgeon specialty on processes of care and outcomes for ovarian cancer patients. J Natl Cancer Inst 2006;98:172-180.
4. Carney ME, Lancaster JM, Ford C, et al. A population-based study of patterns of care for ovarian cancer: who is seen by a gynecologic oncologist and who is not? Gynecol Oncol 2002;84:36-42.
5. Bristow RE, Chang J, Ziogas A, et al. Impact of National Cancer Institute Comprehensive Cancer Centers on ovarian cancer treatment and survival. J Am Coll Surg 2015;220:940-950.
6. Hodeib M, Chang J, Liu F, et al. Socioeconomic status as a predictor of adherence to treatment guidelines for early-stage ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol 2015;138:121-127.
7. Bristow RE, Chang J, Ziogas A, et al. Spatial analysis of adherence to treatment guidelines for advanced-stage ovarian cancer and the impact of race and socioeconomic status. Gynecol Oncol 2014;134:60-67.
8. Bristow RE, Chang J, Ziogas A, et al. Sociodemographic disparities in advanced ovarian cancer survival and adherence to treatment guidelines. Obstet Gynecol 2015;125:833-842.
10. Erickson BK, Martin JY, Shah MM, et al. Reasons for failure to deliver National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)-adherent care in the treatment of epithelial ovarian cancer at an NCCN cancer center. Gynecol Oncol 2014;133:142-146.
11. Fleming ST, Mackley HB, Camacho F, et al. Clinical, sociodemographic, and service provider determinants of guideline concordant colorectal cancer care for Appalachian residents. J Rural Health 2014;30:27-39.
14. Goff BA, Matthews BJ, Wynn M, et al. Ovarian cancer: patterns of surgical care across the United States. Gynecol Oncol 2006;103:383-390.
15. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. ACOG Practice Bulletin. Management of adnexal masses. Obstet Gynecol 2007;110: 201-214.
16. Chan JK, Urban R, Cheung MK, et al. Ovarian cancer in younger vs older women: a population-based analysis. Br J Cancer 2006;95:1314-1320.
17. Giede KC, Kieser K, Dodge J, et al. Who should operate on patients with ovarian cancer? An evidence-based review. Gynecol Oncol 2005;99:447-461.
18. Joslin CE, Brewer KC, Davis FG, et al. The effect of neighborhood-level socioeconomic status on racial differences in ovarian cancer treatment in a population-based analysis in Chicago. Gynecol Oncol 2014;135:285-291.
19. Yao N, Alcalá HE, Anderson R, et al. Cancer disparities in rural Appalachia: incidence, early detection, and survivorship. J Rural Health 2017;33:375-381.
20. Ueland FR, DePriest PD, Pavlik EJ, et al. Preoperative differentiation of malignant from benign ovarian tumors: the efficacy of morphology indexing and Doppler flow sonography. Gynecol Oncol 2003;91:46-50.
21. Timmerman D, Van Calster B, Testa AC, et al. Ovarian cancer prediction in adnexal masses using ultrasound-based logistic regression models: a temporal and external validation study by the IOTA group. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2010;36:226-234.
22. Pavlik EJ, Ueland FR, Miller RW, et al. Frequency and disposition of ovarian abnormalities followed with serial transvaginal ultrasonography. Obstet Gynecol 2013;122( 2 Pt 1 ):210-217.
23. Elder JW, Pavlik EJ, Long A, et al. Serial ultrasonographic evaluation of ovarian abnormalities with a morphology index. Gynecol Oncol 2014;135:8-12.
24. Ueland FR, Desimone CP, Seamon LG, et al. Effectiveness of a multivariate index assay in the preoperative assessment of ovarian tumors. Obstet Gynecol 2011;117:1289-1297.
25. Moore RG, Miller MC, Disilvestro P, et al. Evaluation of the diagnostic accuracy of the risk of ovarian malignancy algorithm in women with a pelvic mass. Obstet Gynecol 2011;118( 2 Pt 1 ):280-288.
26. Bristow RE, Smith A, Zhang Z, et al. Ovarian malignancy risk stratification of the adnexal mass using a multivariate index assay. Gynecol Oncol 2013;128:252-259.
27. Coleman RL, Herzog TJ, Chan DW, et al. Validation of a second-generation multivariate index assay for malignancy risk of adnexal masses. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2016;215:82.e1-82.e11.
28. Longoria TC, Ueland FR, Zhang Z, et al. Clinical performance of a multivariate index assay for detecting early-stage ovarian cancer. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2014;210:78.e1-e9.
29. Goodrich ST, Bristow RE, Santoso JT, et al. The effect of ovarian imaging on the clinical interpretation of a multivariate index assay. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2014;211:65.e1-65.e11.