1. Gutierrez J, Kuperman E, Kaboli PJ. Using telehealth as a tool for rural hospitals in the COVID-19 pandemic response. J Rural Health 2021;37: 161–164.
2. Peters DJ. Community susceptibility and resiliency to COVID-19 across the rural-urban continuum in the United States. J Rural Health 2020;36: 446–456.
3. Adunlin G, Murphy PZ, Manis M. COVID-19: how can rural community pharmacies respond to the outbreak? J Rural Health 2021;37:153–155.
4. Ameh GG, Njoku A, Inungu J, et al. Rural America and coronavirus epidemic: challenges and solutions. Eur J Environ Public Health 2020 Apr 24;4:em0040.
5. Watson J, Gasser L, Blignault I, Collins, et al. Taking telehealth to the bush: lessons from north Queensland. J Telemed Telecare 2001;7(suppl 2):20–23.
6. World Health Organization. Telemedicine: Opportunities and Developments in Member States. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 2010.
8. Lindsay JA, Hogan JB, Ecker AH, et al. The importance of video visits in the time of COVID-19. J Rural Health 2021;37:242–245.
9. Crump WJ. Telemedicine: has the time really finally arrived? J Rural Health 2021;37:156–157.
10. Golinelli D, Boetto E, Carullo G, et al. Adoption of digital technologies in health care during the COVID-19 pandemic: systematic review of early scientific literature. J Med Internet Res 2020;22:e22280.
11. Fletcher TL, Hogan JB, Keegan F, et al. Recent advances in delivering mental health treatment via video to home. Curr Psychiatry Rep 2018;20:55–56.
12. Grice GR, Thomason AR, Meny LM, et al. Intentional interprofessional experiential education. Am J Pharm Educ 2018;82:204–208.
13. Rutledge CM, Haney T, Bordelon M, et al. Telehealth: preparing advanced practice nurses to address healthcare needs in rural and underserved populations. Int J Nurs Educ Scholarsh 2014;11:1–9.
14. Interprofessional Education Collaborative. Core Competencies for Interprofessional Collaborative Practice: 2016 Update. Washington, DC: Interprofessional Education Collaborative; 2016.
15. Rudolph JW, Simon R, Dufresne RL, et al. There’s no such thing as “nonjudgmental” debriefing: a theory and method for debriefing with good judgment. Simul Healthc 2006;1:49–55.
16. Koivunen M, Saranto K. Nursing professionals’ experiences of the facilitators and barriers to the use of telehealth applications: a systematic review of qualitative studies. Scand J Caring Sci 2018;32:24–44.