Benefits of SMA Membership
Online access to the official, peer-reviewed journal of the SMA.
- Multidisciplinary, interprofessional clinical articles
- Articles focus on clinical issues in all specialties and disciplines in medicine
- More than a century of serving the clinical educational needs of healthcare providers
- Well respected, highly regarded expert reviewers and editorial boards
Access to exclusive, members only, insurance programs.
- Group Life
$150,000 Group Term Life Insurance without evidence of insurability (as long as you are under age 65 and working full time) Guaranteed Issue (no underwriting required)
- Group Long-Term, Short-Term Disability
$1,000 Group Long Term Disability Insurance without evidence of insurability (as long as you are under age 65 and working full time). Guaranteed Issue (no underwriting required)
- Group AD&D
- Group Dental
- Group Vision
- Group Hospital Indemnity
Negotiated discounts to save you money on products and services.
- Epocrates - Receive a 20% discount on Epocrates premium mobile and web based clinical reference products
- Service First Rewards Visa - Get 1% Cash back and support SMA
- Dell Computers - Save on your next computer or hardware purchase [dell.com]
- Secure Electronic Payments - Save up to $325 on payment processing from TSYS®
- Magazine Subscriptions - Save up to 50% on popular magazine subscriptions