Identity theft insurance is designed to cover some of the costs that occur when someone steals your identity. It reimburses you for money spent on reclaiming your financial identities and repairing credit reports. Those costs can range from phone bills to legal help. Policies often provide specialists who can help guide victims through the identity restoration process. On average a victim will spend 330 hours resolving and repairing identity theft.
Identity theft is the fastest growing white collar crime in America. For example, medical records are worth more to hackers that your credit card. Reuters September 24,2014. The biggest problem is that identity theft can never be 100% prevented. It’s great to plan on prevention, but the fact is, it can still happen. Having a trustworthy solution to repair identity theft damage is the best solution. When ID theft happens, they fix it for you. Compare with other much more expensive services.
- The fastest and most comprehensive solution on the market.
- One subscription gives you and your immediate family access.
- Only $10.99/Month or $131.88/Annual for SMA Members.
- Theft notification is sent to creditors, agencies, and the FTC.
- Credit report review sessions to find fraudulent charges.
- Proactive Pre-incident Components.
- Immediate "Fraud Alert" freezes on your credit report.
- Fraudulent charge repair efforts working with creditors.
- Free Legal consultation.
- Criminal report creation and filing.
- Tri-Bureau Credit monitoring.
- Medical ID Theft Coverage.
- $1,000,000 Cash Asset and Expense Reimbursement Policy.
- Free Credit Report and Score.
- Lost Wallet/Purse Services.
- IDTheft Assist does all the work for you, so you can get back to your daily routine.