Medicare Supplement Insurance plans (Medigap) provide financial support for some of the out-of-pocket costs not paid for by Medicare; like co-payments, coinsurance, and deductibles. Medigap plans can only be used if you have an original Medicare Plan. A Medicare Supplement plan lets you choose or keep your own doctor as long as they accept Medicare patients. In short, while there is no overall best Medicare Supplement plan, there is a best choice for your priorities and budget.
- Medigap policies are guaranteed renewable as long as you pay your premiums;
- Multiple Plans Available;
- Prescription Benefit.
- Helps cover some out-of-pocket costs that Medicare doesn’t pay;
- Low or no premium plans with broad coverage options;
- Covers your prescribed medications;
- You can see any doctor who accepts Medicare.