1. Cush JJ, Medsger TA Jr, Christy WC, Herbert DC, Cooperstein LA. Adult-onset Still's disease: Clinical course and outcome. Arthritis Rheum 1987; 30: 186–194.
2. Ohta A, Yamaguchi M, Kaneoka H, Nagayoshi T, Hiida M. Adult Still's disease: Review of 228 cases from the literature. J Rheumatol 1987; 14: 1139–1146.
3. Yamaguchi M, Ohta A, Tsunematsu T, et al. Preliminary criteria for classification of adult Still's disease. J Rheumatol 1992; 19: 424–430.
4. Nguyen KH, Weisman MH. Severe sore throat as a presenting symptom of adult onset Still's disease: A case series and review of the literature. J Rheumatol 1997; 24: 592–597.
5. Mok CC, Lau CS, Wong RW. Clinical characteristics, treatment, and outcome of adult onset Still's disease in southern Chinese. J Rheumatol 1998; 25: 2345–2351.
6. Bywaters EG. Still's disease in the adult. Ann Rheum Dis 1971; 30: 121–133.
7. Masson C, Le Loet X, Liote F, et al. Comparative study of 6 types of criteria in adult Still's disease. J Rheumatol 1996; 23: 495–497.
8. Portoles J, de Tomas E, Espinosa A, et al. Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and acute renal failure in adult Still's disease. Nephrol Dial Transplant 1997; 12: 1471–1473.
9. Pouchot J, Sampalis JS, Beaudet F, et al. Adult Still's disease: Manifestations, disease course, and outcome in 62 patients. Medicine (Baltimore) 1991; 70: 118–136.
10. Ohta A, Yamaguchi M, Tsunematsu T, et al. Adult Still's disease: A multicenter survey of Japanese patients. J Rheumatol 1990; 17: 1058–1063.
11. Sobieska M, Fassbender K, Aeschlimann A, et al. Still's disease in children and adults: A distinct pattern of acute-phase proteins. Clin Rheumatol 1998; 17: 258–260.
12. Van Reeth C, Le Moel G, Lasne Y, et al. Serum ferritin and isoferritins are tools for diagnosis of active adult Still's disease. J Rheumatol 1994; 21: 890–895.
13. Magadur-Joly G, Billaud E, Barrier JH, et al. Epidemiology of adult Still's disease: Estimate of the incidence by a retrospective study in west France. Ann Rheum Dis 1995; 54: 587–590.
14. Moschowitz E: An acute febrile pleiochromic anemia with hyaline thrombosis of the terminal arterioles and capillaries. Arch Intern Med 1925; 36: 89–93.
15. Pasquale D, Vidhya R, DaSilva K, et al. Chronic relapsing thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: Role of therapy with cyclosporine. Am J Hematol 1998; 57: 57–61.
16. Diamond JR. Hemolytic uremic syndrome/thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (HUS/TTP) complicating adult Still's disease: Remission induced with intravenous immunoglobulin G. J Nephrol 1997; 10: 253–257.
17. Masson C, Myhal D, Menard H, Lussier A. Fatal thrombopenic thrombotic purpura in a female patient with adult Still's disease [in French]. Rev Rhum Mal Osteoartic 1986; 53: 389–391.
18. Boki KA, Tsirantonaki MJ, Markakis K, Moutsopoulos HM. Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in adult Still's disease. J Rheumatol 1996; 23: 385–387.
19. Bell WR. Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura/hemolytic uremic syndrome relapse: Frequency, pathogenesis, and meaning. Semin Hematol 1997; 34: 134–139.
20. Lian EC. Pathogenesis of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Semin Hematol 1987; 24: 82–100.
21. Sarode R, Gottschall JL, Aster RH, McFarland JG. Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: early and late responders. Am J Hematol 1997; 54: 102–107.
22. Onundarson PT, Rowe JM, Heal JM, Francis CW. Response to plasma exchange and splenectomy in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: A 10-year experience at a single institution. Arch Intern Med 1992; 152: 791–796.
23. Rock GA, Shumak KH, Buskard NA, et al. Comparison of plasma exchange with plasma infusion in the treatment of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: Canadian Apheresis Study Group. N Engl J Med 1991; 325: 393–397.
24. Shumak KH, Rock GA, Nair RC. Late relapses in patients successfully treated for thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: Canadian Apheresis Group. Ann Intern Med 1995; 122: 569–572.
25. Furlan M, Robles R, Galbusera M, et al. Von Willebrand factor-cleaving protease in thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura and the hemolytic-uremic syndrome. N Engl J Med 1998; 339: 1578–1584.
26. Moake JL, Rudy CK, Troll JH, et al. Therapy of chronic relapsing thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura with prednisone and azathioprine. Am J Hematol 1985; 20: 73–79.
27. Phillips WG, Weller R, Handfield-Jones SE, Kobza-Black A. Adult Still's disease. Br J Dermatol 1994; 130: 511–513.
28. Yamaguchi M, Matsukawa Y, Takahashi N, et al. Successful methotrexate therapy for adult Still's disease with marked thrombocytopenia. Clin Rheumatol 1998; 17: 256–257.