Table. Physician stressors by specialty
1. Huang C, Wang Y, Li X, et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet 2020;395:497–506.
3. Saeed SA, Hebishi K. The psychiatric consequences of COVID-19: 8 studies. Curr Psychiatry 2020;19:23–35.
4. Preti E, Di Mattei V, Perego G, et al. The psychological impact of epidemic and pandemic outbreaks on healthcare workers: rapid review of the evidence. Curr Psychiatry Rep 2020;22:43.
5. Zhang W, Wang K, Lin Y, et al. Mental health and psychosocial problems of mental Healthcare workers during the COVID-19 epidemic in China. Psychother Psychosom 2020;89:242–250.
6. Freundenberger HJ. Staff burnout. J Soc Issues 1974;30:159–165.
7. Dashraath P, Wong JL, Xan M, et al. Coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) pandemic and pregnancy. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2020;222: 521–531.
8. Harvey P, Nascimento V. Helping older adults overcome the challenges of technology. Curr Psychiatry 2020;19:15–23.
9. Mohanty D, Prabhu A, Lippmann S. Physician burnout: signs and solutions. J Fam Pract 2019;68:442–446.
10. Fernandez Nievas IF, Thaver D. Work-life balance: a different scale for doctors. Front Pediatr 2015;3:115.