2. Nasca TJ, Philibert I, Brigham T, et al. The next GME accreditation system—rationale and benefits. N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 1051–1056.
4. Desbiens NA. A departmental experience in promoting oral and poster presentations. Teach Learn Med. 2008; 20: 254–260.
5. Pruchnicki MC, Rodis JL, Beatty SJ, et al. Practice-based research network as a research training model for community/ambulatory pharmacy residents. J Am Pharm Assoc. 2008; 48: 191–202.
6. Seehusen DA, Asplund CA, Friedman M. A point system for resident scholarly activity. Fam Med. 2009; 41: 467–469.
7. Kurahara DK, Kogachi K, Yamane M, et al. A pediatric residency research requirement to improve collaborative resident and faculty publication productivity. Hawaii J Med Public Health. 2012; 71: 224–228.
8. Dolinay T, Choi AM, Ryter SW. Heme oxygenase-1/CO as protective mediators in cigarette smoke- induced lung cell injury and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Curr Pharm Biotechnol. 2012; 13: 769–776.
9. Patel V, Yalavarthy U, Desbiens NA. Does reporting estimated glomerular filtration rate affect ordering of timed urine collections? Am J Med Sci. 2009; 337: 185–187.
10. Gaurav K, Yalavarthy U, Chamberlain N, et al. Correlation between renal resistive index and glomerular filtration rate. J Vasc Ultrasound. 2008; 32: 82–84.
11. Bosu D, Feng H, Min K, et al. C. elegans CAND-1 regulates cullin neddylation, cell proliferation and morphogenesis in specific tissues. Dev Biol. 2010; 346: 113–126.
12. Dolinay T, Kim YS, Howrylak J, et al. Inflammasome-regulated cytokines are critical mediators of acute lung injury. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2012; 185: 1225–1234.
13. Haspel J, Shaik RS, Ifedigbo E, et al. Characterization of macroautophagic flux in vivo using a leupeptin-based assay. Autophagy. 2011; 7: 629–642.
14. Nakahira K, Haspel JA, Rathinam VA, et al. Autophagy proteins regulate innate immune responses by inhibiting the release of mitochondrial DNA mediated by the NALP3 inflammasome. Nat Immunol. 2011; 12: 222–230.
15. Cesari W, Stewart C, Panda M. Getting to the heart of rectal bleeding: subacute bacterial endocarditis presenting as anaemia and a GI bleed. BMJ Case Rep. 2011; December 1.
16. Furr JC, Panda M. Cold-induced urticaria with a familial transmission: a case report and review of the literature. J Med Case Rep. 2012; 6: 70.
17. Scherer K, Gupta N, Caine WP, et al. Differential diagnosis and management of a recurrent hepatic cyst: a case report and review of literature. J Gen Intern Med. 2009; 24: 1161–1165.
18. Li HY, Grubb M, Panda M, et al. A sore throat—potentially life-threatening? J Gen Intern Med. 2009; 24: 872–875.
19. Kapadia AS, Panda M. A young male with coexisting astrocytoma and renal cell carcinoma. Tenn Med. 2012; 105: 39–40.
20. Kapadia AS, Panda M, Fogo AB. Postinfectious glomerulonephritis: is there a role for steroids? Indian J Nephrol. 2011; 21: 116–119.
21. Gaurav K, Fitch J, Panda M. Increased frequency and nocturia in a middle aged male may not always be due to benign prostatic hypertrophy: a case report. Cases J. 2009; 2: 9274.
22. Grubb M, Gaurav K, Panda M. Milk-alkali syndrome in a middle-aged woman after ingesting large doses of calcium carbonate: a case report. Cases J. 2009; 2: 8198.
23. Gadadhar H, Hawkins S, Huffstutter JE, et al. Cutaneous mucormycosis complicating methotrexate, prednisone, and infliximab therapy. J Clin Rheumatol. 2007; 13: 361–362.
24. Gaurav K, Panda M. An uncommon cause of bilateral pulmonary nodules in a long-term smoker. J Gen Intern Med. 2007; 22: 1617–1620.
25. Maddineni M, Panda M. Swallowing: is it a carotid massage equivalent causing syncope in patients with neck masses? J Gen Intern Med. 2007; 22: 1778–1780.
26. Kaako A, Kolade VO. Mediastinal extragonadal seminoma presenting as severe back pain in a young male. Tenn Med. 2011; 104: 41–45.
27. Jacobson TB, Kolade VO. Massive GI bleeding in a patient with 2 small AVMs in the small intestine: a case report. Cases J. 2010; 3: 39.
28. Jacobson TB, Kolade VO, Kapadia AS. Catastrophic antiphospholipid antibody syndrome in a young woman in the postpartum period. Tenn Med. 2010; 103: 35–36.
29. Kaako A, Kolade VO. Back pain and mental retardation. Tenn Med. 2010; 103: 37–38.
30. Kafle P, Kolade V. Scrofula. J Hosp Med. 2010; 5: E3.
31. Makdsi F, Kolade V. Diabetic ketoacidosis with pneumomediastinum: a case report. Cases J. 2009; 2: 8095.
32. Makdsi F, Brit M. A case of sclerosing mesenteritis with rheumatoid arthritis. South Med J. 2010; 103: 96–97.
33. Makdsi F, Fall A. Acute pancreatitis with eruptive xanthomas. J Hosp Med. 2010; 5: 115.
34. Makdsi F, Fall A. Acute renal infarction. J Hosp Med. 2010; 5: E29.
35. Makdsi F, Deversa R. Inflammation of actinic keratosis with combination of alkylating and taxane agents: a case report. Cases J. 2009; 2: 6946.
36. Makdsi F, Kadrie T. Sub-acute combined degeneration with an initially normal level of vitamin B12: a case report. Cases J. 2009; 2: 6944.
37. Makdsi F, Brit M. Transient thyrotoxicosis as an initial presentation of rheumatoid arthritis: a case report. Cases J. 2009; 2: 7310.
38. Sunil M, Payne C, Panda M. Transient binocular visual loss: a rare presentation of ventriculoperitoneal shunt malfunction. BMJ Case Rep. 2011.
39. Dutta G, Chowdhury AS, Panda M. Band of cacophony—abdominal catastrophe caused by the fibrous band of Meckel’s diverticulum: a case report. Cases J. 2009; 2: 7160.
40. Dutta G, Panda M. An uncommon cause of lower gastrointestinal bleeding: a case report. Cases J. 2008; 1: 235.
41. Pai S, Payne C. Life threatening retroperitoneal haemorrhage due to therapeutic fondaparinux. BMJ Case Rep. 2009.
42. Pai S, Panda M. Limited Wegener’s granulomatosis presenting as lung nodu.les in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis: a case report. Cases J. 2008; 1: 417
43. Yalavarthy UC, Panda M. A middle-aged female with recurrent sinopulmonary infections: a case report. J Med Case Rep. 2008; 2: 117.
44. Tindni A, Gaurav K, Panda M. Non-healing painful ulcers in a patient with chronic kidney disease and role of sodium thiosulfate: a case report. Cases J. 2008; 1: 178.
45. Maddineni M, Panda M. Pulmonary tuberculosis in a young pregnant female: challenges in diagnosis and management. Infect Dis Obstet Gynecol. 2008; 2008: 628985.
46. Gupta N, Patel C, Panda M. Hepatitis following famotidine: a case report. Cases J. 2009; 2: 89.
47. Bhattarai N, Panda M. Uremic frost. Mayo Clin Proc. 2008; 83: 1309.
48. Rahman AA, Panda M. Locked lung by looped hernia: a case report. Cases J. 2009; 2: 29.
49. Bhattarai N, Kafle P, Panda M. Beer potomania: a case report. BMJ Case Rep. 2010; 2010.
50. Hadgu A, Tindni A, Panda M. Primary pulmonary choriocarcinoma in a male. BMJ Case Rep. 2010; 2010.
51. Krummert B, Scherer K, Whitley J, et al. A rare cause of seizure masquerading as neoplasm. BMJ Case Rep. 2010; 2010.
52. Singh V, Bhattarai N, Panda M. Iron deficiency in a male with multiple myeloma. BMJ Case Rep. 2010;December 15.
53. Kaako A, Kolade VO. Possible association of new-onset seizure with the H1N1 influenza vaccine. Pharmacotherapy. 2011; 31: 33e–35e.