1. Siegel R, Naishadham D, Jemal A. Cancer statistics, 2013. CA Cancer J Clin 2013;63:11-30.
4. Perz JF, Armstrong GL, Farrington LA, et al. The contributions of hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus infections to cirrhosis and primary liver cancer worldwide. J Hepatol 2006;45:529-538.
5. McMahon BJ. The natural history of chronic hepatitis B virus infection. Hepatology 2009;49:S45-S55.
6. Institute of Medicine. Hepatitis and Liver Cancer: A National Strategy for Prevention and Control of Hepatitis B and C. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press; 2010.
8. Coronado GD, Taylor VM, Tu SP, et al. Correlates of hepatitis B testing among Chinese Americans. J Community Health 2007;32:379-390.
9. Taylor VM, Tu SP, Woodall E, et al. Hepatitis B knowledge and practices among Chinese immigrants to the United States. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2006;7:313-317.
10. Chao SD, Chang ET, Le PV, et al. The Jade Ribbon Campaign: a model program for community outreach and education to prevent liver cancer in Asian Americans. J Immigr Minor Health 2009;11:281-290.
11. Zanetti AR, Van Damme P, Shouval D. The global impact of vaccination against hepatitis B: a historical overview. Vaccine 2008;26:6266-6273.
12. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Screening for chronic hepatitis B among Asian/Pacific Islander populationsVNew York City, 2005. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2006;55: 505-509.
13. Hsu CE, Liu LC, Juon HS, et al. Reducing liver cancer disparities: a community-based hepatitis-B prevention program for Asian-American communities. J Natl Med Assoc 2007;99:900-907.
14. Ma GX, Shive SE, Toubbeh JI, et al. Knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors of Chinese hepatitis B screening and vaccination. Am J Health Behav 2008;32:178-187.
15. Taylor VM, Coronado G, Acorda E, et al. Development of an ESL curriculum to educate Chinese immigrants about hepatitis B. J Community Health 2008;33:217-224.
16. Lai CJ, Nguyen TT, Hwang J, et al. Provider knowledge and practice regarding hepatitis B screening in Chinese-speaking patients. J Cancer Educ 2007;22:37-41.
17. Liang W, Wang JH, Chen MY, et al. Developing and validating a measure of Chinese cultural views of health and cancer. Health Educ Behav 2008;35:361-375.
18. Mo B. Modesty, sexuality, and breast health in Chinese-American women. West J Med 1992;157:260-264.
19. Wang JH, Sheppard VB, Schwartz MD, et al. Disparities in cervical cancer screening between Asian American and Non-Hispanic white women. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2008;17:1968-1973.
20. Wang JH, Mandelblatt JS, Liang W, et al. Knowledge, cultural, and attitudinal barriers to mammography screening among nonadherent immigrant Chinese women: ever versus never screened status. Cancer 2009;115:4828-4838.
21. Strong C, Ji CS, Liang W, et al. Heterogeneous demographic and cultural profiles of Chinese American patients nonadherent to colorectal cancer screening: a latent class analysis. Cancer Nurs 2014;37:106-113.
22. Sammer CE, Lykens K, Singh KP. Physician characteristics and the reported effect of evidence-based practice guidelines. Health Serv Res 2008;43:569-581.
23. Taylor VM, Jackson JC, Chan N, et al. Hepatitis B knowledge and practices among Cambodian American women in Seattle, Washington. J Community Health 2002;27:151-163.
24. Wang JH, Liang W, Schwartz MD, et al. Development and evaluation of a culturally tailored educational video: changing breast cancer-related behaviors in Chinese women. Health Educ Behav 2008;35:806-820.
25. Strong C, Lee S, Tanaka M, et al. Ethnic differences in prevalence and barriers of HBV screening and vaccination among Asian Americans. J Community Health 2012;37:1071-1080.
26. Weinbaum CM, Williams I, Mast EE, et al. Recommendations for identification and public health management of persons with chronic hepatitis B virus infection. MMWR Recomm Rep 2008;57:1-20.
27. Gomez SL, Noone AM, Lichtensztajn DY, et al. Cancer incidence trends among Asian American populations in the United States, 1990-2008. J Natl Cancer Inst 2013;105:1096-1110.
28. Wasley A, Kruszon-Moran D, Kuhnert W, et al. The prevalence of hepatitis B virus infection in the United States in the era of vaccination. J Infect Dis 2010;202:192-201.
29. Ma GX. Between two worlds: the use of traditional and Western health services by Chinese immigrants. J Community Health 1999;24:421-437.
30. Nguyen TT, McPhee SJ, Stewart S, et al. Factors associated with hepatitis B testing among Vietnamese Americans. J Gen Intern Med 2010;25:694-700.
31. Taylor VM, Hislop TG, Tu SP, et al. Evaluation of a hepatitis B lay health worker intervention for Chinese Americans and Canadians. J Community Health 2009;34:165-172.
32. Wang JH, Sheppard VB, Liang W, et al. Recruiting Chinese Americans into cancer screening intervention trials: strategies and outcomes. Clin Trial 2014;11:167-177.
33. Wang JH, Schwartz MD, Brown RL, et al. Results of a randomized controlled trial testing the efficacy of a culturally targeted and a generic video on mammography screening among chinese-american immigrants. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2012;21:1923-1932.