1. Edirimanne S, Connor SJ. Incidental pancreatic cystic lesions. World J Surg 2008;32:2028–2037.
2. Laffan TA, Horton KM, Klein AP, et al. Prevalence of unsuspected pancreatic cysts on MDCT. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2008;191:802–807.
3. Kimura W, Nagai H, Kuroda A, et al. Analysis of small cystic lesions the pancreas. Int J Pancreatol 1995;18:197–206.
4. Das A, Wells CD, Nguyen CC. Incidental cystic neoplasms of pancreas: what is the optimal interval of imaging surveillance? Am J Gastroenterol 2008;103:1657–1662.
5. Katz DS, Friedel DM, Kho D, et al. Relative accuracy of CT and MRI for characterization of cystic pancreatic masses. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2007;189:657–661.
6. Anderson DJ, Matson S. Pancreatic cystic neoplasms. J Am Osteopath Assoc 1999;99:270–274.
7. Sahani DV, Saokar A, Hahn PF, et al. Pancreatic cysts 3 cm or smaller: how aggressive should treatment be? Radiology 2006;238:912–919.
8. Sachs T, Pratt WB, Callery MP, et al. The incidental asymptomatic pancreatic lesion: nuisance or threat? J Gastrointest Surg 2009;13:405–415.
9. Tann M, Sandrasegaran K, Jennings SG, et al. Positron-emission tomography and computed tomography of cystic pancreatic masses. Clin Radiol 2007;62:745–751.
10. Hammel P. Role of tumor markers in the diagnosis of cystic and intraductal neoplasms. Gastrointest Endosc N Am 2002;12:791–801.
11. Scheiman JM. Management of cystic lesions of the pancreas. J Gastrointest Surg 2008;12:405–407.
12. Carpizo DR, Allen PJ, Brennan MF. Current management of cystic neoplasms of the pancreas. Surgeon 2008;6:298–307.
13. Brugge WR, Lauers GY, Sahani D, et al. Cystic neoplasms of the pancreas. N Engl J Med 2004;351:1218–1226.
14. Walsh RM, Vogt DP, Henderson JM, et al. Management of suspected pancreatic cystic neoplasms based on cyst size. Surgery 2008;144:677–684.
15. Abe H, Kubota K, Mori M, et al. Serous cystadenoma of the pancreas with invasive growth: benign or malignant? Am J Gastroenterol 1998;93:1963–1966.
16. O'Toole T, Lowry A, Rabkin E, et al. Large pancreatic serous cystadenoma presenting with biliary obstruction. Gastrointest Endosc 2007;66:1229–1230.
17. Gerke H, Byrne MF, Xie HB, et al. A wolf in sheep's clothing: a non-functioning islet cell tumor of the pancreas masquerading as a microcystic (serous cystic) adenoma. JOP 2004;5:225–230.
18. Kim YH, Saini S, Sahani D, et al. Imaging diagnosis of cystic pancreatic lesions: pseudocyst versus nonpseudocyst. Radiographics 2005;25:671–685.
19. Yamaguchi H, Ishigami K, Inoue T, et al. Three cases of serous oligocystic adenomas of the pancreas; evaluation of cyst wall thickness for preoperative differentiation from mucinous cystic neoplasms. J Gastrointest Cancer 2007;38:52–58.
20. Khalid A, Brugge W. ACG practice guidelines for the diagnosis and management of neoplastic pancreatic cysts. Am J Gastroenterol 2007;102:2339–2349.
21. Reddy RP, Smyrk TC, Zapiach M, et al. Pancreas mucinous cystic neoplasm defined by ovarian stroma: demographics, clinical features and prevalence of cancer. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2004;2:1026–1031.
22. Baba T, Yamaguchi T, Ishihara T, et al. Distinguishing benign from malignant intraductal papillary mucinous tumors of the pancreas by imaging techniques. Pancreas 2004;29:212–217.
23. Waters JA, Schmidt CM. Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm—when to resect? Adv Surg 2008;42:87–108.
24. Burdick J. Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm. Gastrointest Endosc Clin N Am 2008;18:523–533.
25. Baumgartner I, Corcos O, Couvelard A, et al. Prevalence of extrapancreatic cancers in patients with histologically proven intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas: a case-control study. Am J Gastroenterol 2008;103:2878–2882.
26. Hida S, Friedel D, Michael H. Multiple cystic pancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms in a patient diagnosed via endoscopic ultrasound fine needle aspiration. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2007;5:A26.
27. Bordeianou L, Vagefi P, Schani D, et al. Cystic pancreatic endocrine neoplasms: a distinct tumor type? J Am Coll Surg 2008;206:1154–1158.
28. Öberg K, Eriksson B. Endocrine tumors of the pancreas. Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 2005;19:753–781.
29. Anderson M, Carpenter S, Thompson N, et al. Endoscopic ultrasound is highly accurate and directs management in patients with neuroendocrine tumors of the pancreas. Am J Gastroenterol 2000;95:2271–2277.
30. Hodul PJ, Strosberg JR, Kvols LK. Aggressive surgical resection in the management of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: when is it indicated? Cancer Control 2008;15:314–321.
31. Francis W, Goldenberg E, Adsay N, et al. Solid-pseudopapillary tumors of the pancreas: case report, literature review. Curr Surg 2006;63:496–472.
32. Chen S, Zou S, Dai Q. Clinical analysis of solid-pseudopapillary tumor of the pancreas: report of 15 cases. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int 2008;7:196–200.
33. Adams A, Siegal G, Jhala N. Solid pseudopapillary tumor of the pancreas: a review of salient clinical and pathological features. Adv Anat Pathol 2008;15:39–45.
34. Kloppel G. Pseudocysts and other non-neoplastic cysts of the pancreas. Semen Diagn Pathol 2000;17:7–15.
35. Goh B, Tan Y, Chung Y, et al. Non-neoplastic cystic and cystic-like lesions of the pancreas: may mimic pancreatic cystic neoplasms. ANZ J Surg 2006;76:325–331.
36. Khalid A, Zahid M, Finklestein S, et al. Pancreatic cyst fluid DNA analysis in evaluating pancreatic cysts: a report of the PANDA study. Gastrointest Endosc 2009;69:1095–1102.
37. Hutchins G, Draganov P. Cystic neoplasms of the pancreas: a diagnostic challenge. World J Gastroenterol 2009;15:48–54.
38. Visser BC, Yeh BM, Qayyum A, et al. Characterization of cystic pancreatic masses: relative accuracy of CT and MRI. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2007;189:648–656.
39. Chaudhari VV, Raman SS, Vuong NL, et al. Pancreatic cystic lesions: discrimination accuracy based on clinical data and high-resolution computed tomographic features. J Comput Assist Tomogr 2008;23:757–763.