1. Brady KJS, Trockel MT, Khan CT, et al. What do we mean by physician wellness? A systematic review of its definition and measurement. Acad Psychiatry 2018;42:94-108.
2. Sullivan GM. The burnout conundrum: nature versus nurture? J Grad Med Educ 2016;8:650-652.
3. Salyers MP, Bonfils KA, Luther L, et al. The relationship between professional burnout and quality and safety in healthcare: a meta-analysis. J Gen Intern Med 2017;32:475-482.
4. Morrow E, Call M, Marcus R, et al. Focus on the quadruple aim: development of a resiliency center to promote faculty and staff wellness initiatives. Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 2018;44:293-298.
5. de Oliveira GS, Chang R, Fitzgerald PC, et al. The prevalence of burnout and depression and their association with adherence to safety and practice standards: a survey of United States anesthesiology trainees. Anesth Analg 2013;117:182-193.
7. Burchiel KJ, Zetterman RK, Ludmerer KM, et al. The 2017 ACGME Common Work Hour Standards: promoting physician learning and professional development in a safe, humane environment. J Grad Med Educ 2017;9:692-696.
8. Hyman SA, Michaels DR, Berry JM, et al. Risk of burnout in perioperative clinicians: a survey study and literature review. Anesthesiology 2011;114:194-204.
9. Raj KS. Well-being in residency: a systematic review. J Grad Med Educ 2016;8:674-684.
10. Shanafelt TD, Noseworthy JH. Executive leadership and physician well-being: nine organizational strategies to promote engagement and reduce burnout. Mayo Clin Proc 2017;92:129-146.
11. Ryan RM, Deci EL. Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development, and well-being. Am Psychol 2000;55:68-78.
12. Haughey B, Manzo R, Kurland Y, et al. Wellness, for residents-by residents. Pediatrics 2018;142(1 Meeting Abstract):98.
13. Cornelius A, Cornelius BG, Edens MA. Increasing resident wellness through a novel retreat curriculum. Cureus 2017;9:e1524.