Skip to content
This content is limited to qualifying members.
If you have an existing account please
login now to access this article or view purchase options.
Create a free account, then purchase this article to download or access it online for 24 hours.
Create a free account, then purchase a subscription to get complete access to all articles for a full year.
1. Anderson MB, Kanter SL. Medical education in the United States and Canada, 2010. Acad Med 2010;85(9 Suppl):S2-S18.
2. Manian FA. Time to dedifferentiate. South Med J 2015;108:198-199.
3. Harbuck S, Follmer A, Dill M, et al. Estimating the number and characteristics of hospitalist physicians in the United States and their possible workforce implications. AAMC Anal Brief 2012;12:1-2.
4. Harrison R, Allen E. Teaching internal medicine residents in the new era. Inpatient attending with duty-hour regulations. J Gen Intern Med 2006;21:447-452.
5. Goldenberg J, Glasheen JJ. Hospitalist educators: future of inpatient internal medicine training. Mt Sinai J Med 2008;75:430-435.
6. Hollander H. Response to the effect of hospitalist systems on residency education: re-incorporating medical subspecialists. Acad Med 2001;76:555-556.