1. Collins AJ, Foley RN, Gilbertson DT, et al. United States Renal Data System public health surveillance of chronic kidney and end-stage renal disease. Kidney Int Suppl 2015;5:2–7.
2. Easom AM, Shukla AM, Rotaru D, et al. Home run—results of a chronic kidney disease telemedicine patient education study. Clin Kidney J 2019; 13:867–872.
5. US Renal Data System 2016 annual data report: epidemiology of kidney disease in the United States. Am J Kidney Dis 2017;69(3suppl 1):A4.
6. Shukla AM, Easom A, Singh M, et al. Effects of a comprehensive predialysis education program on the home dialysis therapies: a retrospective cohort study. Perit Dial Int 2017;37:542–547.
7. Nichols GA, Ustyugova A, Déruaz-Luyet A, et al. Health care costs by type of expenditure across eGFR stages among patients with and without diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and heart failure. J Am Soc Nephrol 2020; 31:1594–1601.
8. Krahn MD, Bremmer KE, de Oliveira C, et al. Home dialysis is associated with lower costs and better survival than other modalities: a population-based study in Ontario, Canada. Perit Dial Int 2019;39:553–561.
10. Plantinga LC, Tuot DS, Powe NR. Awareness of chronic kidney disease among patients and providers. Adv Chronic Kidney Dis 2010;17:225–236.